Our spring balancers features;
- Suitable for single continuous operation on the production line for suspending hand, electric and pneumatic tools.
- Reduces fatigue and improves operation efficiency.
- Installed with high-quality coil spring – the load capacity of the spring neutralises the weight of a suspended device thus allowing the operator to move it without effort.
- Fall prevention device and drum lock to ensure a high level of safety.
- Complies with requirements of the EU Machinery Directive 98/37/EC. They also comply with European standards EN 1050: 1997. EN 12100-1 :2003, EN 12100-2:2003
- Non-coated aluminium balancers are also available complete with stainless steel wire designed for the food industry.
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Length (m)||Net Weight (kg)|
Want to learn more about our spring balancers? Contact us now, and be a step closer to reaching a solution best fit for your application.
Selecting the right lifting equipment to suit your specific needs and achieve your goals can be a daunting prospect. Fortunately, you can entrust this process to a reputable company whose mission to its clients makes sound business sense – to lift your productivity and profitability through innovative attachments. Let Stratalign Ltd lift for you.