These lifting magnets are;
- For transporting steel plates or pipe
- Air gap feature and high safety factor
- Simple and easy handle operation with safety lock
- Uniquely-designed sealing device for longer service life moisture proof and dust-proof performance.
- V-groove makes it possible to lift not only flat steel plate but also round steel and pipe materials
- Safety factor 3:1
- Suitable for conveying of small and large work pieces
- Protects workers from cuts slivers and burns
Lift from 100kg up to 2000kg using permanent lifting magnets. Hook and go!
Note: In order to reach maximum capacity, the contact surface should be free from dirt, oil, grear, scale and corrosion, paint etc.
|Flat Material||Max. Capacity (kg)||100||300||500||800||1000||1500||2000|
|Min. Material thickness at Max. Capacity (mm)||15||20||25||35||40||45||55|
|Round Material||Max. Capacity (kg)||50||150||250||400||500||750||1000|
|Min. Material thickness at Max. Capacity (mm)||200-300||200-300||200-400||200-400||200-400||200-400||200-400|
|Length of Material (mm)||2000||2500||3000||3500||3500||3500||3500|
|Proof Load Applied (kg)||≥300||≥900||≥1500||≥2400||≥3000||≥4500||≥6000|
|Net Weight (kg)||6||15.5||29.50||53||60||88||126|
Want to learn more about our magnetic lifters? Contact us now, and be a step closer to reaching a solution best fit for your application.